вторник, 16 февруари 2016 г.

Lazy Weekend Make-up Routine



Hey guys

Today I’m showing you me lazy weekend make up routine, when I need to look ..alive. Many weekends I don’t bother putting on make up at all, but when I do here’s the products I use.


For base I use the Estee Lauder DayWear BB. I like this product because it has a pretty decent coverage and an SPF. My skin is not in it’s best so I need the coverage. It sets really skin-like, not too matte, not too dewy. 

I always use a concealer  under my eyes even if it’s the only thing I put on my face! Today I’m using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer. I can use this one only under my eyes because it breaks me out (just like the Healthy Mix foundation unfortunately) if I use it on the other parts of the face. I use super tiny amount because it’s super thick.

For some color on the face the Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer and the Estee Lauder Cream Blush. They’re both cream products, that’s why I like them for the weekend because they look super natural. With a duo-fiber brush, the bronzer on the cheekbones and blush on the cheeks ( sometimes on the lips also ). Super fresh and glowy.

Just mascara on the eyes  - Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions mascara. Now, I bought this  because all of the hype around the Cover Girl Supersizer mascara and they’re like identical, but actually I’m not really impressed at all if I have to be honest… I prefer my Maybelline Rocket Volume!

A swipe of Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel and a swipe of H&M lip gloss in Zoe on the lips.
Now I look way more awake and presentable... kind of :)




See ya next week ;)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар