петък, 30 май 2014 г.

Clothing haul :)



Hey guys :)

Today I have a clothing haul for you. It’s just a few things a picked up recently.

I’ve never been a “dress” girl, but recently I’ve been thinking about really simple casual dresses.
This one I’ve picked up at Caliope. It’s really cute and it can be dressed up or dressed down.




The second one is very very simple black t-shirt dress. Basically it’s a long t-shirt. It has a pearl button on the back and that’s it. I think sneakers with it.


These two shirts I’ve picked up from Terranova. They’re really basic, to throw on with jeans and whatever shoes and go. They were really cheap too.





And the last thing is this black sk8r skirt ;D 

it's not in large ;D


Really cute, kind of .. short, basic, black …




So that’s everything in my little clothing shop. I just want to say that everything in this haul is really cheap and affordable.
See ya :P

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар